This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
9 Buttons: Optimal numbers of buttons. Balance between powerfulness and convenience.
Adjustable DPI: 4-speed adjustment, (1000-1500-2000-2500 DPI), Zero smoothing or filtering for consistent responsiveness and control at any speed. Each has indicator alerts.
Dual Mode & Rechargeable: Attached a USB cable-It can be used as wired or recharging mode by connecting attached USB cable. Recharged it by connecting the USB cable (cable and batteries are inside package).
Power-saving Design: Provides up to 24 months of battery life without sacrificing any gaming-grade capabilities. Five times power saving than ordinary wireless mouse. The LED battery indicator warns you if the charge is running low.
With reliable 2.4-GHz Wireless: Put in 1 AA batteries (1AA batteries included) into the mouse and enjoy the 2.4GHz wireless technology, which delivers a reliable connection with up to 30m (approx 98ft), experience safer and more accurate than traditional FM radio system.
How to avoid clicking HOME BUTTON on side:
Two slide buttons are on the bottom. If you switch the left one to the top place, the HOME BUTTON will become a blank button (invalid button).
Wireless data transmission: 1Mbps
Channel: 32 channels
Response rate: 250Hz-500Hz
Maximum acceleration: 20G
Product weight: 120±5g
1x gaming mouse
1x receiver (inside the mouse)
2x AA batteries (Rechargeable)
1x user manual
1x 1.5M USB cable (use this cable to charge the battery or use the mouse in “wired mode”)
Note: Please remove the foot pad protective film before use.
1. This mouse adopts top class of power saving chip, 5 times power saving than ordinary ones. If you switch it to 250Hz mode under office condition and 500Hz under gaming, it will save more power.
2. The drift problem at 250Hz or 500Hz return rate. Windows algorithm for enhancing pointer precision is not suitable for the high return rate mouse, please follow up the below steps: 1) Open the "control panel" on your pc 2) Click the "mouse" icon 3) Go into the "pointer option" 4) Uncheck "enhance pointer precision"
3. Trouble shooting: when it can not work.
1) Check if the batteries are installed correctly.
2) Put the receiver to replace a USB interface to try
3) Make sure the power switch at the bottom has been ON or dazzle light mode
4) Restart the computer to try again.
Wireless Gaming Mouse 9 Button 4 Levels Adjustable DPI 2.4 GHz Game Mouse Rechargeable Optical Mice Zelotes F15 Wireless/ Wired Mobile Mice for Notebook PC Compute Laptop Mac USB Receiver (3000 mAh) - B077Z5V5WY